Hello from Bluejules

Rancid Rumpboogie

Blues Mangler
Welcome to the forum, Bluejules!!!

You have found a brand new extended family here! Lots and lots of great folks all here to give you a helping hand and support!

2f1ea8d971bb760a7ffa4bfbd01ae523.gif
drummer-smiley.gif
band.gif
Guitar_Emoticon___Animated_by_satsukichan.gif

We gonna help you learn to boogie!

Bluejules

Blues Newbie
Welcome to the forum, Bluejules!!!

You have found a brand new extended family here! Lots and lots of great folks all here to give you a helping hand and support!

2f1ea8d971bb760a7ffa4bfbd01ae523.gif
drummer-smiley.gif
band.gif
Guitar_Emoticon___Animated_by_satsukichan.gif

We gonna help you learn to boogie!
Why thank you kindly RR!
Just had a great couple of hours on Lesson 7 and I'm learning at a really fast rate here thanks to Griff and his structured approach every session proves to be a winner!

This morning it suddenly clicked with me about starting rhythm after beat 1 as it allows you to hear the bass note of the chord you should be playing with it a fraction later - Hence making jamming much much easier.

All top stuff!
J

Last edited:

twbuff

The hurrier I go, the behinder I get!
Jules - like the ones above, welcome to the forum. I think you will find it a great place to banter with others as well as learn different approaches and options. Enjoy the time with this "gang of idiots" who are a great "family" as well as a lot of fun!

Bluejules

Blues Newbie
Jules - like the ones above, welcome to the forum. I think you will find it a great place to banter with others as well as learn different approaches and options. Enjoy the time with this "gang of idiots" who are a great "family" as well as a lot of fun!
If being an idiot is prerequisite, then buddy I can say with great confidence that I am really over qualified!

Bluejules

Blues Newbie
Thanks LL,
I am enjoying working through the package - and YES - It should always be fun.
Guess I work too hard at it sometimes but I am making a whole lot of progress at the blues now so I'll get back to it this very moment! lol
Regards and good wishes,
Jules