Hello, Darlin'...

EddieLee

Blues Newbie
My name is Eddie and I play the Stratocaster guitar. I bought it new in about 1976 or 77... I'm from eastern Nebraska & currently live in central Iowegia... I first caught the blues bug in about 1975 at the Zoo Bar in Lincoln, NE when I saw Magic Slim & the Teardrops perform. Being from a small, hick farm town, I'd never heard, or felt, anything like that! Needless to say, I spent a good chunk of my college years at the Zoo and learning to play! Well, I'm still loving the blues and learning the guitar, but, that's normal... we have, or had, a fairly active music scene here in DSM and I'm friends with many other blues nuts and musicians... my mission statement? "I don't have the blues, but they sure as Hell have me!"

artyman

Fareham UK
Hi Eddie and welcome from one of the UK mob, great bunch of folk on here with plenty of advice and encouragement in your blues journey. Don't forget to check out the Virtual Jam Room, and come and hang out with like minded people, you have to bring your own beer though :D

Grateful_Ed

Student Of The Blues
Welcome to the Clan Eddie. I'm glad you came out of the closet to announce your presence. Hope to hear more from a Strat slingin' Blues Dude such as yerself!