Hello BGU Fans

Steve_Whant

Blues Junior
Hi Steve, welcome to the forum, I too have just finished the Dec '16 Challenge but I'm going to do everybody a favour and keep my audio mp3 buried in a tin in the back garden. :(
I think that is what my wife would like to do with me now that guitar has become addictive!

Steve_Whant

Blues Junior
Hi Steve, Glad you joined us. Well, if you are looking to hear "fantastic solos", when you get to mine, "just keep moving ... nothing to see here...". However, there are probably some really good ones.
Thanks for the welcome. I haven't heard any of the challenges yet - hard to find the time to fit in everything ! I bet you enjoyed doing it though - i certainly did

Steve_Whant

Blues Junior
Welcome to the forum, Steve!!!

You have found a brand new extended family here! Lots and lots of great folks all here to give you a helping hand and support!

2f1ea8d971bb760a7ffa4bfbd01ae523.gif
drummer-smiley.gif
band.gif
Guitar_Emoticon___Animated_by_satsukichan.gif

We gonna help you learn to boogie!
Thanks for the welcome - good to hear that, hey, nice band...

artyman

Fareham UK
Thanks for the welcome Artyman - Wendover, Bucks - I'll check out the virtual jam room - now onto the Feb challenge - tricky triplet intro, esp trying at 115bpm !
Aah Wendover, I was around there about sixty years ago when I was at RAF Halton on an ATC weekend camp!