Have the emails stopped?

Stu Jones

Blues Newbie
Hey everyone,

Not sure if I'm a lone wolf here with a unique issue, but I have not received any emails from Griff since 15 December. That includes both the daily emails as well as All Access Pass notifications. Is anyone else having the same issue?

Thanks,
Stu

jmin

Student Of The Blues
Here's the edited version of Griff's email today:
"... well when a baby learns a new word, the baby uses that word everywhere trying to figure out how that word works."
GH-1/13/20

snarf

making guitars wish they were still trees
I stopped getting them about that same time. Didn't get them for a week, maybe a week and a half. Then I started getting them again. I decided it was just a glitch in the matrix.

Also, take a look here. @MikeS has some good info on the subject collected there.

snarf

making guitars wish they were still trees
Sometimes I wonder why I bother. :rolleyes:
That's what happens when a chucklehead like me doesn't really read the entire thread. I sort of scanned through, and, believe it or not, even with only 4 posts at the time, missed what your link was. So I double-posted. Feel free to tell me that my village is missing its idiot so I need to go home. :Beer:

Paleo

Student Of The Blues
Well I did only list the link without any explanation, so it would be easy to miss.

I think I need to lighten up.