Happy Blues Year from BC!

PaulTakamine

Newly Blue
Hi all,
Finally pulled the trigger and the plug on all the other distraction emails from all the web teachers out there. Don't get me wrong, there are many good instructors on the web. However, finding that I am no longer focused and BGU is my new target for learning.
Playing for just about a year - And loving it! Realized that blues is what I enjoy most and where my focus will be for the coming months/years.

All the best from Canada!

Paul

Shodai

Blues Junior
Welcome to the forum!

You've just become a member of an extraordinary group of people, and there is not a friendlier or more helpful forum for a blues guitarist anywhere on the internet!

Drop by often, join in the conversations. As great as the course materials are (and they are great) you will find a wealth of information and a lot of support and encouragement from the members.

You're going to love it here!

PaulTakamine

Newly Blue
Welcome to the forum!

You've just become a member of an extraordinary group of people, and there is not a friendlier or more helpful forum for a blues guitarist anywhere on the internet!

Drop by often, join in the conversations. As great as the course materials are (and they are great) you will find a wealth of information and a lot of support and encouragement from the members.

You're going to love it here!
Thanks!

JestMe

Student Of The Blues
Congrats on finding your focus area and place. Lots of great meterial and great folks around here. Have fun!

MikeS

Student Of The Blues
Staff member
Hi Paul, Welcome to the Forum.
As Griff has said, "It doesn't have to be me, but pick one instructor and focus on whatever course your chose."