Greetings from Anthony in Japan

InuyamaJoe

Blues Newbie
Anata wa nihonjin desuka?

Watashi wa 3-nenkan Nihon ni sunde imashita - Aomori-ken. :)

Kevin

Watashi wa New York shushin desu ga, 25 nen ijo nihon in sunde orimasu. Yoroshiku onegai itashimasu. 私はニューヨーク出身ですが、25年以上日本に住んでおります。これから、よろしくお願い致します!

What were you up to in Aomori?

InuyamaJoe

Blues Newbie
Right on! Gotta ask... are you a big SKE48 fan since you're so close to Nagoya? Kumi and Yuria doing Ookami to Pride, oh man those were the days! Made trip #40 to Japan this July and August. Saw HKT48 in Tottori and two of the Majisuka Gakuen stage plays in Akasaka. No luck on NMB48 tickets this year, but our home away from home is in Kobe. Maybe next year we can meet up to see SKE48 or follow HKT48 around the country for a few shows if they're back on tour.

Thanks for the welcome. I've been in Japan for close to 30 years. I make the trip back to the States about two times a year. I haven't been a big follower of local music scene, but your enthusiasm makes me think maybe I should take greater notice. Give me shout if your in my neck of the woods on trip 41 or there after. Take care.

Dr. Ron

Nuthin’ But The Blues!
Welcome to the Forum Anthony...Blues is an international language. Glad to have you with us.
Looking forward to your posts.