Georgia Blues Newbie

DavidMoye

Blues Newbie
Cleats
you are correct Senoia is the heart of TWD for the last several years. My guitar playing keeps the zombies away from the house .......but it improves everyday. Im sure it will come together at some point..

PapaBear

Guit Fiddlier
Cleats
you are correct Senoia is the heart of TWD for the last several years. My guitar playing keeps the zombies away from the house .......but it improves everyday. Im sure it will come together at some point..
Shows you what i know about The Walking Dead, I thought that was all being filmed around McDonough

JohnDX

Blues Newbie
Hi David,
Congrats on your successes here. I’ve been playing since 1964 and just found Griff’s site 6 months ago. You are in the right place. Stick with it.
John

Shodai

Blues Junior
Welcome to the forum!

You've just become a member of an extraordinary group of people, and there is not a friendlier or more helpful forum for a blues guitarist anywhere on the internet!

Drop by often, join in the conversations. As great as the course materials are (and they are great) you will find a wealth of information and a lot of support and encouragement from the members.

You're going to love it here!

BuddyLewis

Blues Newbie
Welcome aboard. I too had more guitars than songs... but things are beginning to click so I can now rationalize it!!! Enjoy!