G minor blues (mid der singensquallin)

Annie

On my way
Captain, Great job! I really like your style and nice vocals too.
Vash, You have a great sounding voice.
Elio I look forward to hearing ya on the next round
and Marv, jump right in if you can quit crying in your pillow.

Rancid Rumpboogie

Blues Mangler
Hear that, Marv?  Stop sobbing in your pillow!  Wipe your eyes, blow your shnoz, write some sentimental lyrics, gargle with a little Jack Daniels, and sing us a line or two!  ;D

Marv

I play 'err' guitar.
Got the pillow to briefly stop the bleeding.

https://db.tt/xoCO0sXw
GmBlues XXXXXXXXXXXOOOOOOOOO

Elio

Student Of The Blues
The [glow=yellow,2,300]RECORDING [/glow]light is on -- someone remind me to replace the bulb with one of those energy-efficient kind.

Elio

Student Of The Blues
Sorry, no vocals for me -- although that's on my resolution list for 2015. I took it almost up to the end, but there are about 12 more bars and a slightly abrupt ending.  The timing on this one is a bit more difficult than it seems it should be. You guys (and Annie) sound great! 

Marv, I enjoyed playing with you at both the real and the virtual jam! I'm looking forward to the next one.  This isn't my best, and at least one errant finger on the run up the scale but I'm finally back down in the basement.  So, who brought beers?

Deep, Wide, Sad River

ASAT Deluxe Carved Top, coils split, neck pickup, G-DEC 3 Thirty/BB King preset

Marv

I play 'err' guitar.
Very nice, Elio!  [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

Don't sell yourself short.  We all do it, but try not to!

Annie

On my way
Elio I just love that sound....That was wonderful.

OK I said I wouldn't. I,m gonna add the ending. It is another chance to do a duet part with RR and I couldn't pass that up. I will see if I can clean up the very end
[glow=yellow,2,300]Recording[/glow]
Annie

Annie

On my way
This is my ending. It was my first try at editing in GarageBand so it took about 10 tries. If someone could add a guitar finish and make a 2.0 version that would be awesome. I wish my vocals would have been a bit more consistant in volume. Other than that I hope no one minds me taking the last spot

https://dl.dropbox.com/s/w15k2kwmb389a63/Gm%20Blues%20Finish.mp3?dl=0

Captain Moto I really liked your lyrics and the extra track of Guitar fills. Marv you too. I gotta tell ya I have had enough of Heartbreak songs for a while. I did learn alot about GarageBand and how it works. Hope I remember next time.It was kinda a rough finish but I was pretty tired by the time I got through.

Rancid Rumpboogie

Blues Mangler
This is my ending. It was my first try at editing in GarageBand so it took about 10 tries. If someone could add a guitar finish and make a 2.0 version that would be awesome. I wish my vocals would have been a bit more consistant in volume. Other than that I hope no one minds me taking the last spot

https://dl.dropbox.com/s/w15k2kwmb389a63/Gm%20Blues%20Finish.mp3?dl=0

Captain Moto I really liked your lyrics and the extra track of Guitar fills. Marv you too. I gotta tell ya I have had enough of Heartbreak songs for a while. I did learn alot about GarageBand and how it works. Hope I remember next time.It was kinda a rough finish but I was pretty tired by the time I got through.
Annie, I picked up your link and added some guitar fill behind your vocals.  Sounds great.
I see you're learning all kinds of nifty things in Garageband like how to copy and splice ... very cool, girl!
Makes for an awesome wrap-up here!
Starts @ 10:14

Gm blues Pretty Bones finish

Annie

On my way
RR,If I had to do it over I would match to your style at the end in the duet and not go for the drama. I spent alot of time with the editing and not so much on the vocals. We'll try another sometime. :)

Rancid Rumpboogie

Blues Mangler
RR,If I had to do it over I would match to your style at the end in the duet and not go for the drama. I spent alot of time with the editing and not so much on the vocals. We'll try another sometime. :)
Hey, Annie, it's all good.  You're learning a whole pile of nifty stuff.  Lots of people don't have a clue how to copy and splice segments of a jam track.  Kudos to you for figuring that out, and you did a fine job of it too!

Elio

Student Of The Blues
I just went back and listened to it from start to finish and I think everyone sounded great!  Between the multiple vocals, fills, and solos, this has got to be one of the more complicated VJR tracks anyone has done.  ...and it worked. What a great learning experience!

Rancid Rumpboogie

Blues Mangler
I just went back and listened to it from start to finish and I think everyone sounded great!  Between the multiple vocals, fills, and solos, this has got to be one of the more complicated VJR tracks anyone has done.  ...and it worked. We are raising the bar!
Yes, many of us are getting better and better.  But I'm not sure I like the idea of "raising the bar".  We don't want to intimidate people from jumping in.  The VJR should welcome everybody ... good, bad and ugly.  I don't really like the idea of any kind of competitiveness going on.  I'm sure you don't mean it that way, Elio.  But just saying ...