Funky in Eb

Elwood

Blues
Getting closer @MikeS !:D
It looks like you fell victim to the track length monster. You seem to have rendered (or exported,) only the segment of the track you were working with. Easy mistake. Like I mentioned above, be sure you extend all start and end flags out to the ends of the track or this happens. :whistle: I've done it right in the middle of a track, game over (until someone fixed it).
Another thing to add to your list is to render to MP3. This is much kinder to our slow connection or storage challenged members.
If they got me to usually remember this stuff anybody can do it. :Beer: You got the "dl"!!!
You did a nice pick up from my line in there Mike! (y)

MikeS

Student Of The Blues
Staff member
Getting closer @MikeS !:D
It looks like you fell victim to the track length monster. You seem to have rendered (or exported,) only the segment of the track you were working with. Easy mistake. Like I mentioned above, be sure you extend all start and end flags out to the ends of the track or this happens. :whistle: I've done it right in the middle of a track, game over (until someone fixed it).
Another thing to add to your list is to render to MP3. This is much kinder to our slow connection or storage challenged members.
If they got me to usually remember this stuff anybody can do it. :Beer: You got the "dl"!!!
You did a nice pick up from my line in there Mike! (y)

Crap I caught that the other day and thought I fixed it. looks like I just reposted the short one again! AARRRGH.

I'm pretty sure this is the right one...
https://dl.dropbox.com/s/9yrmvzhacushx4a/Funky Eb_MM-TZ-Moto-Leo-Ew-3-MS2.mp3?dl=0

Last edited: