First Klon Centaur For Sale - Hurry!

snarf

making guitars wish they were still trees
That one actually belongs to Josh Scott of JHS Pedals. He mentioned this on the JHS Show probably a month ago. It's actually serial number #2 as Bill Finnegan kept #1 for himself, although it is the first one ever sold. I've heard of people paying in excess of $5000 for a real Klon Centaur. I realize that this one would be collectable to the right person, and I'm sure, if he really sells it, it'll go for a lot more than $5k, but I wonder what a realistic price for it is.

As an alternative for those of us that don't have such deep pockets, I present to you below my Klon KTR and my Caline Pegasus Overdrive (the cheapest klone on Amazon at one point).

I'll offer the KTR for sale for half the price Mr JHS wants for his pedal. It's supposedly the same circuit so has to sound just as good. Heck! Y'all are my BGU brethren and sistren, so I'll even knock an extra 10% off the price of the KTR because I labeled the knobs so I could keep them straight. That should bring you in right at around $200k...who wants to pay my house off and buy me a vintage Les Paul? :ROFLMAO::whistle:

The Caline is an absolutely awful pedal imho. I wouldn't recommend it to anybody. It cost me $25 and sounds like a can of angry yellow jackets. I keep it, I kid you not, because of the graphic. Is it a centaur or is it a pegasus? It's half centaur and half pegasus. So that makes it a pegataur? Whatever it is, it's playing a shredder guitar, so it's awesome. It totally makes me laugh every time I look at it.

ktr and pegataur.jpg