Firefly LPs Coming Soon

MikeR

Guitar Challenged
Staff member
Supposedly available in October on Amazon. Will cost slightly more than the previous 335 and Thinline models, supposedly due to upgraded parts, pickups and the flame tops. Probably around $160. here's the first run of colors. There will be more in the future.

FireflyLPS1.JPG
FireflyLPS2.JPG

Slofinger

Blues Junior
I was one of the members that got one when they first showed up here. Couldn’t have been happier with it. Somebody is selling them on eBay for $225 plus $63 shipping. Glad I got mine $139 with free shipping.

TwoNotesSolo

Student Of The Blues
Surprisingly the green/yellow burst is the one that appeals to me .
I was strong on not getting their 335 so I think I am safe from the LP temptation? (Still gasing for another 335, the Epiphone I have has a few issues at the moment).

ervjohns

Blues Junior
Have they talked about the weight? I have an Agile 3010 and it’s a good approximation of an LP but it is really heavy.

MikeR

Guitar Challenged
Staff member
Have they talked about the weight? I have an Agile 3010 and it’s a good approximation of an LP but it is really heavy.

Yes, the guy that did the video above said his was 9 lbs, 3 oz. A little more than a weight-relieved Gibson LP.

sdbrit68

Student Of The Blues
so whats the deal with these things showing up only at certain times, then you cant get them ?

Jalapeno

Student Of The Blues
I like the colors of the purple and blue one but I think they did a dis-service to it by not using the painting pattern of the two above it. They goofed the transition in my opinion. Had they brought the blue up to the neck pickup, like the green and yellow one, I'd like it better.

Eric