FireFly 335's

Jay Dee

Blues addicted
The Firefly 335's are available on Amazon! I have one and can attest for the money you cant beat these for a great deal! They sellout very fast so if you interested you should go take a look.

Iheartbacon

Blues Junior
Be aware that the more recent batches don’t seem to have been at the same quality level as the earlier batches. Seems to be a common pattern with Chinese brands.

Tayport

Blues Newbie
I ordered a black one early last December when the were supposedly in stock. I finally received it on the 3rd week of January after several customer service calls. Quality is very good and no issues with the set up. Neck is straight and no adjustments were needed. It did need almost a week to adjust to the Michigan winter and now stays in tune. I run a humidifier in my basement \ guitar area which helps.

steve o

Student Of The Blues
I ordered a black one early last December when the were supposedly in stock. I finally received it on the 3rd week of January after several customer service calls. Quality is very good and no issues with the set up. Neck is straight and no adjustments were needed. It did need almost a week to adjust to the Michigan winter and now stays in tune. I run a humidifier in my basement \ guitar area which helps.

I’m glad you like it, as I do mine. Except for rusted strings that I changed immediately, mine has been awesome as well. Hopefully there are no corona virus germs in the bubble wrap (don’t pop the packing bubble wrap air bubbles:eek::eek::eek:), enjoy the guitar!!!