Finally!!!!! Finished 4. On to 5.

matonanjin

Chubby, old guy trying to play some blues.
Finally. I finished lesson 4 (again) and starting lesson 5 tomorrow.
Am I the only one posting here?

MikeS

Student Of The Blues
Staff member
did this course a while ago, So, I don't really have much to add, but good luck with your efforts. It's a great fun course.

JestMe

Student Of The Blues
Sounds like you are making progress. Keep on plugging at it. I admire your sticktoitiveness... I'm sure it'll pay off. I've touched a bunch of stuff. I'm mow taking 173 courses... and counting! ;-)

matonanjin

Chubby, old guy trying to play some blues.
I actually joined in with you and some others back in November and posted in your thread, "Starting Over!".

Didn't hear anything from anyone after that.

So I went on and finished the course.o_O
You finished a course?!?!?! You finished a guitar course?!?! :eek: Tell me more about that. :rolleyes:;) In all seriousness, great job. :Beer: I hope to experience that one day.
Sounds like you are making progress. Keep on plugging at it. I admire your sticktoitiveness... I'm sure it'll pay off. I've touched a bunch of stuff. I'm mow taking 173 courses... and counting! ;-)
Thanks, Chris. How many times have we discussed this? If I ever focused maybe I could actually finish a course. Until then I'm not sure I'm deserving of your complement. Although I am also working that Corey course (that you know about) and very close to actually finishing it.

JestMe

Student Of The Blues
Thanks, Chris. How many times have we discussed this? If I ever focused maybe I could actually finish a course. Until then I'm not sure I'm deserving of your complement. Although I am also working that Corey course (that you know about) and very close to actually finishing it.

Good luck, I bet you will finish that Corey course and then you will be ahead of me by 1 finished course.... The important thing, I think is getting something worthwhile from your efforts.

The sad thing is, often if I go back to a course, I forget what parts I've reviewed and what remains un-looked at... so now I create Word docs with notes for areas I covered in the courses the I touch... perhaps a fretboard, chart or some tab... to be used as a refresher... and book mark!.