Fast shuffle in G

Ted_Zeppelin

I’ll agree with you so that both of us are wrong.
Here is an uptempo shuffle in G to get your fingers all limbered up this fine Saturday morning. I took the first 1:17 of this one using my PRS and for the first time, a Bias FX plugin in Reaper. Still trying to figure out how to use the Bias amp app along with the Bias FX app together. I'm sure youtube will hold the answer that I seek(y).

Fast Shuffle in G - TZ

Ted_Zeppelin

I'm sure glad you weren't my Physical Education Teacher at school TZ!!:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: That was at the edge of my limits!! You're a hard taskmaster. Great start you made to it.(y)(y)

BTW @PapaRaptor This is the first outing of my first build Strat.:)

I took it to 2.10

Next.:sneaky:

https://dl.dropbox.com/s/ad1lsringg2p5vt/Fast Shuffle in G-TZ-MM.mp3?dl=0

You blew me out of the water there M.M.!!! I’m not even sure that I was a decent opening act for you. That was smokin’. I have no doubt that you have several more b.p.m. in the tank. Guess I’ll have to speed the next one up a bit:p:p:p.

Ted_Zeppelin

Nice job Paleo. I really liked how you came back around and wrapped it up with your original hook.

Many Moons

Biking+Blues=Bliss
Paleo - You took me to the 'twilight zone' there!!(y)

Guess I’ll have to speed the next one up a bit
Thanks TZ, coming from the speedmeister himself that is indeed a compliment. If the next one is going to be even quicker I'd better hit the gym.:D

Last edited: