Fast Bb

Ted_Zeppelin

I’ll agree with you so that both of us are wrong.
***RECORDING***

Great kickoff Elwood. Then came too much fuzz, too many notes...I'm back:Beer:. I need to take a nap after this one. In from 1:15 - 2:19 and I felt like I was going off the rails for the entire 1:04! Played the Epi 339 with the 'Licked By a Whale' Helix patch.

Medium Jump Bb-Elwood-TZ

Last edited:

Elwood

Blues
Smokin TZ! :cool: I thought I was fuzzy, ha. Enter the Fuzzmeister.(y)(y)(y)

Thanks for the comments guys. :thumbup:I had been sucked into to binge watching some crappy soap opera, playing acoustics in front of the TV for a while. Really felt like "lettin some out" and this fast diddy seemed fit for the task. So I got it all ready to go, like I was doing the final mix stuff. and...the wind came up hard and blew out the power. "BBBBRRRRGGGGZZZZZZZ" like coming out of warp drive into planet silence. Then "whump" the power came back up. My poor file management discipline ate me, no backup to be found. So this was my output after enduring power failures. A little rough, but there is some energy (along with some really nice notes that don't belong where they ended up:eek:). At least I didn't lose any equipment.:Beer: