Em Medium Speed

Steve_Whant

Blues Junior
Listened to this the first time this afternoon and thought 'same-old stuff', nothing interesting here. Boy was I wrong! Cranked it up through the headphones and Studio One tonight & was blown away by your intro Caboburt - you have some great moves going on there. Then nicely complimented by the straight-forward approach of Arty and echoed by Paleo to set it up for a late night blast from me, flubs n'all....really dirty, rocky backing track - what's not to like on a Saturday night

Out at 6:56

https://www.dropbox.com/s/q24umnjgulyk1sm/Em Meds-CB-RT-P-SW.mp3?dl=0

Last edited:

CaptainMoto

Blues Voyager
Listened to this the first time this afternoon and thought 'same-old stuff', nothing interesting here. Boy was I wrong! Cranked it up through the headphones and Studio One tonight & was blown away by your intro Caboburt - you have some great moves going on there. Then nicely complimented by the straight-forward approach of Arty and echoed by Paleo to set it up for a late night blast from me, flubs n'all....really dirty, rocky backing track - what's not to like on a Saturday night

Out at 6:56

https://www.dropbox.com/s/q24umnjgulyk1sm/Em Meds-CB-RT-P-SW.mp3?dl=0
Hot Stuff!
(y)

Many Moons

Biking+Blues=Bliss
I see you joined the aggressive camp Moto!!:ROFLMAO: Well wrapped up sir. The only lesson I took was from yourself. I thought my stuff was getting too 'samey' and predictable, and I thought your stuff was 'quirky' and unpredictable, so I've been trying to emulate you.:)(y)(y) I also reckon the standards have shot up down here recently, so I thought I'd better buck my ideas up a bit!!!:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

CaptainMoto

Blues Voyager
I see you joined the aggressive camp Moto!!:ROFLMAO: Well wrapped up sir. The only lesson I took was from yourself. I thought my stuff was getting too 'samey' and predictable, and I thought your stuff was 'quirky' and unpredictable, so I've been trying to emulate you.:)(y)(y) I also reckon the standards have shot up down here recently, so I thought I'd better buck my ideas up a bit!!!:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Don't take any lessons from me, you'll end up in a strange place.
Your ideas have always been sufficiently bucked up (y)
I detected some of your signature licks in there so, you can't hide!:sneaky:

Last edited: