E Rock

Steve_Whant

Blues Junior
Last edited:

Ted_Zeppelin

I’ll agree with you so that both of us are wrong.
***RECORDING***

Great opening Steve! Sounded excellent to me. This is one of those tracks for me that I could just play over for an extended period of time. It's easy to just keep going and let your mind drift away as you play. I tried a little something different after recording this take. I duplicated my track, panned one left and one right and added a delay to the left side only. I thinks it's kind of subtle, but seems to really open up the sound quite a bit from my usual one track down the middle. 2:08-4:00 on the tele.

E Rock - SW-TZ

Last edited:

Paleo

Student Of The Blues
@Ted_Zeppelin I don't say too much down here anymore. People tend to misinterpret what I say.

But I don't think anyone will misinterpret this.

That was my most favoritest thing I've ever heard you play. (y):)

Ted_Zeppelin

I’ll agree with you so that both of us are wrong.
@Ted_Zeppelin I don't say too much down here anymore. People tend to misinterpret what I say.

But I don't think anyone will misinterpret this.

That was my most favoritest thing I've ever heard you play. (y):)

Thank you Paleo! I will admit, this track was one of the few occasions where I finished and immediately put the guitar back on the stand knowing this was as good as I was going to do. Pretty much like hitting that good golf shot and feeling good about it but knowing that the next may very well be a slice into the water! I am finally getting a little more comfortable playing in major. Feels good to step away from the minor pentatonic every now and then.

Steve_Whant

Blues Junior
***RECORDING***

Great opening Steve! Sounded excellent to me. This is one of those tracks for me that I could just play over for an extended period of time. It's easy to just keep going and let your mind drift away as you play. I tried a little something different after recording this take. I duplicated my track, panned one left and one right and added a delay to the left side only. I thinks it's kind of subtle, but seems to really open up the sound quite a bit from my usual one track down the middle. 2:08-4:00 on the tele.

E Rock - SW-TZ
I agree. I knew you would be onto this one and I agree with Paleo's sentiment. Your setup and style really suit this track. I have put the complete track into my initial post without my intro. Recording tips noted, thanks.