did Griff send an email today?

snarf

making guitars wish they were still trees
Trying to troubleshoot my own issue here. After I didn't get the AAP 30-minute warning yesterday, I'm kind of worried I may start missing some of his other emails. I realized a few minutes ago that I didn't have my daily dose of pick-up-your-guitar. Did I miss an email today (Wednesday, the 16th) or was one not sent? Going back and looking, I got the 12-hour AAP warning yesterday and the regular morning email from him yesterday morning. Nothing since.

dvs

Green Mountain Blues
Trying to troubleshoot my own issue here. After I didn't get the AAP 30-minute warning yesterday, I'm kind of worried I may start missing some of his other emails. I realized a few minutes ago that I didn't have my daily dose of pick-up-your-guitar. Did I miss an email today (Wednesday, the 16th) or was one not sent? Going back and looking, I got the 12-hour AAP warning yesterday and the regular morning email from him yesterday morning. Nothing since.
Same here, on all counts. I'm using a gmail address.

snarf

making guitars wish they were still trees
Thank you, gents!

Using gmail as well. Makes me wonder if google has changed something. I went through and whitelisted the bluesguitarunleashed domain a few minutes ago and then created some filters to never send emails from it to spam. I'll give it another day or so, and, if it doesn't seem to fix, may contact the helpdesk and have them change my email to another one and see if that helps.

MikeS

Student Of The Blues
Staff member

Don't go nuts.
I didn't get the 30 minute nor today's it either.