Deep Sea Blues.........

M

mw1954

Sorta ... Kinda ....
http://www.4shared.com/file/237765040/70cc41d5/deep_sea_blues_2.html

Steve G

St. Simons Island, GA
Sorta...Kinda...good.  You've got it under your fingers.  It will smooth out & flow in no time as you continue to play it.  Good work.

Spencer

Blues Newbie
Sorta Kinda? I thought it was real good MW. I love all the BBG stuff except for that one to be honest. I just skip over it now during my warm ups. For some reason it just has a weird flow to me. Looking foward to you future stuff!

Steve_M

Blues Newbie
Nice one...MW well done. I am playing through this lesson with limited success. Part of the problem for me has been mentioned by Spencer ...it just has a weird flow to it. All the earlier lessons seem to make sense (musically) but for me this one seems to 'stutter' along. I'll crack it in the end hopefully.

Good job.

Steve

J

jhagan421

Sorta Kinda? I thought it was real good MW. I love all the BBG stuff except for that one to be honest. I just skip over it now during my warm ups. For some reason it just has a weird flow to me. Looking foward to you future stuff!

I agree (execpt about the tune.  I really like that one - the one that I don't care for is Muddy A.  ( I don't play that one well either  ;D)

Great job MW

Spencer

Blues Newbie

I agree (execvpt about the tune.  I really like that one - the one that I don't care for is Muddy A.  ( I don't play that one well either  ;D)

Great job MW

Josh, you're right. I love that tune. I was mistaken. Muddy A is the one I can't stand that I don't think flows.

I actually use this one as an intro to some country songs I play.

J

jhagan421

There you go.

sometimes i'll just play Deep sea through acouple of times, and then go back and forth on the rythm part of C7 and G7 using that little two not fill at bars 6 and 7 for a while and then get back into it (for me thats serious improv  ;D ;D)

johnc

systematic
You got the playing pretty clean there MW, smoothing out the rhythm and changes will happen soon and it will sound even better no doubt. Thanks.

SunnyOne

Blues Newbie
sounded good! and i'm with spence on that one. i don't like that song either, so i just pretty much never play it....but you did great! continued success!

J

jhagan421

Now now sunny Spencer took that back - come on, really is it the tune or just the first C7?

M

MandyC

Sounding good!!!

It's definitely the C7 that puts me off this one

B

b0b_b4rk3r

Hey mw......really nice...... :cool:

I think you can say you got it nailed..... :cool:

Thanks for posting....... :)

Keep up the good work.

Bob

kgarkie

Been living the blues.
Sounded good, it'll smooth out with practice and experience.  Right now, you're thinking of the next lick.  With practice and experience, you'll just play it.  Good tune and good job. :cool: