Dead Air The Worst

Crossroads

Thump the Bottom
Lights are up, and then someone breaks a string, kicks a cable out, amp or PA goes out, guitarist has a good buzz going, falls over and splits his head open (yeah that happened). Suddenly you can't play as a band., and need to fill time so you don't lose your audience.

You are only two songs in and don't want to take a break. Now if you're Buddy Guy or BB you can tell a story. If not you improvise, and then blow the room away. Well if you're Terry Kath anyway

david moon

Attempting the Blues
Didn't he blow his brains out? "Accidentally" Didn't know there was a round chambered, even when no clip was inserted.

JN99

Hang Fire
Good stuff, dude was awesome for sure. And good documentary plus I finally learned what the hell 25 or 6 to 4 is. Never knew what that meant. Overthinking it apparently!

Crossroads

Thump the Bottom
Good stuff, dude was awesome for sure. And good documentary plus I finally learned what the hell 25 or 6 to 4 is. Never knew what that meant. Overthinking it apparently!
Yeah I ain't buyin that explanation Jim, it may be what prompted the title, but when look at the rest of the lyrics they seem to infer a different story.

But then again, I am the Walrus, Purple Haze, Life in the Fast Lane, I think Don Henley said it best was some lyrics you give to the audience, and some you keep for yourself.