Dark Days Com'n (an original)

Ted_Zeppelin

I’ll agree with you so that both of us are wrong.
Wow!!! That was great CM. Seems like you really let loose with the vocals on this one and it totally worked. It sounds like you have the "band" clicking on all cylinders. I really enjoyed this one.

CaptainMoto

Blues Voyager
Wow!!! That was great CM. Seems like you really let loose with the vocals on this one and it totally worked. It sounds like you have the "band" clicking on all cylinders. I really enjoyed this one.
Thanks TZ,
Yes, I let go a little on this one.
It's more rock than blues, right up your alley.
Thanks for listening.

arock

Help! I'm a rock
Fantastic! The guitar solo has a kind of Neil Young (with Crazy Horse) vibe. Very cool! And timely. Vocals, music, subject matter, all come together to make another fine song. Good on you!

Many Moons

Biking+Blues=Bliss
I have to admit that it's a little too dark for me as well Moto, but WOW!!!!! What a production!! This is brilliantly put together, and beautifully mixed as well. Loving the guitar work, and the vocals are without doubt your best yet!! The subtle harmonies.., the distant guitars....., I could go on. You are like a good wine brother.;) Well done.:thumbup::thumbup:

Now....., sing us a love song.:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

CaptainMoto

Blues Voyager
I have to admit that it's a little too dark for me as well Moto, but WOW!!!!! What a production!! This is brilliantly put together, and beautifully mixed as well. Loving the guitar work, and the vocals are without doubt your best yet!! The subtle harmonies.., the distant guitars....., I could go on. You are like a good wine brother.;) Well done.:thumbup::thumbup:

Now....., sing us a love song.:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Thanks,
Love song? Love song? We don't need no stinking Love songs!
:ROFLMAO:

blackcoffeeblues

Student Of The Blues
10 years---now you are being very optimistic---they can only deliver as fast as they can make it, which don't look like it is fast enough.

ByronBradleyByrd

Blues Newbie
Nice track Cap, but sorry not into downers, maybe that's why I struggle with the blues I refuse to be negative
Love the Blues, don't like the downer stories. Don't want to sing my way into troubles. But I like Captain Moto's arrangement here. Hopefully, 2021 will be better. It seems better already.

BigMike

Blues Oldie
Like it, sounded a bit Gilmourish to me. Some good guitar work on there and the lyrics, well maybe a timely reminder that we are not out of the woods yet. Production and mix up to your usual high standard.