Crossroads in G## (aka A) - collaboration

Marv

I play 'err' guitar.
I like taking it out to my car and cranking it up.  Those are the only Bose speakers I have. ;)

Feel free to add some vocals to this one Ron.  No harm in repeating verses in the second half.

Dr. Ron

Nuthin’ But The Blues!
Thanks Rancid...aside from singing only in solitude, that is my coming out party.
There's also a chance that it's my farewell tour!

Marv

I play 'err' guitar.
Ron, you are already a vocal star at our OC jams.  This is just your VJR debut, and very well done.  [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

CaptainMoto

Blues Voyager
Great job by all!  [smiley=vrolijk_26.gif]

Been busy here...............time to try a bit.

Just peppered some stuff in here and there:
https://db.tt/6xCFVpOo

Marv

I play 'err' guitar.
Nice job, Moto, I heard some touches here and there and a cool solo after Ron.  [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

CaptainMoto

Blues Voyager
I apologize for not complimenting Ron on his vocals.
Very pleasing to listen to [smiley=cool.gif]
Nicely done. [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

Dr. Ron

Nuthin’ But The Blues!
Thx Captain.  Just trying to stretch myself as of course we all are.
Really nice job by the way. 
This is really coming along nicely.
I really like Marv's concept.  I hope we can duplicate it.  I'm learning
a great deal about recording. 

Marv

I play 'err' guitar.
I think I have a better way than what we just tried, but it would require everyone to use Audacity and Drpbox. Any non-Audacity players on this track?

Nice addition, Rancid. That part was where I really intended the final version of the track to start, but people started playing over the opening bass and drums and there's some good stuff there now.

Moto, just played all the way to the end and suspect I just found a wrap up solo from you that I missed up until now. Sounds good!

Dr. Ron

Nuthin’ But The Blues!
CaptainM, I love your voice too!  It's really different. [glow=yellow,2,300] I hope you will consider doing a vocal over 12 here too![/glow]

Hey!  Everybody ought to give it a shot.  It will loosen us up for live performances.
I have trouble singing in front of my wife!

CaptainMoto

Blues Voyager
Marv,
I don't use Audacity.
And...thanks for riding it out to the end with me.
My slide playing is pretty crude but, I only have a few tricks in my bag and I was digging deep for something a little different to have some separation in the mix.

RR, Ron,
Love to join singing but, no mic here on the boat.
Have to wait a month or so till I get back to the main shack.

I'm sure we've got a few singers lurking around back stage that will do just great.

Annie

On my way
Hey Captain, I have a question I think you might be able to answer in Recording Tips section. Maybe you could take a look there.
Thanks Annie

Rancid Rumpboogie

Blues Mangler
Hey Captain, I have a question I think you might be able to answer in Recording Tips section. Maybe you could take a look there.
Thanks Annie
Checked out your question, then had to go check out Studio One.  Man!  Seems way more complicated than anything I want to tackle.

Annie

On my way
I know it is so easy in Audacity-you just scan for devices and it finds them. Thanks for looking RR. I didn't mean to interrupt the jam though.