CRGU Solo 8 style of Angus AC DC

I bought CRGU early in 2017 with the goal of completing all the lessons in 2017. My definition of 'completing' being that i could play them by memory at tempo and a recording of it would be at least 80% recognizable as what i was supposed to be playing. I'll come back through the course again to polish the playing and hopefully create some long term memory so i can actually use this stuff. I recorded this final solo in the course the day after Christmas but just now posting to share it. When i recorded it in 3b it sounded fine, but listening to it now..yikes, i gotta keep practicing on bending to pitch. For those unfamiliar with the term, recording in 3b means after 3 beers. It is really fun to play this solo, i look forward to practicing it and getting it to sound better. For now, it is on the the SWS course and i also want to go back to memorize and record St. Louis Blues ABGU lesson by the end of February.

https://soundcloud.com/windintrees/crgu-solo-8-style-of-angus-young-acdc-shook-me-2017dec26

jmin

Student Of The Blues
Great job! I’m not very familiar with AC/DC, but it sounded very convincing to me!