course

Bob630

Blues Newbe
Just flipped through the manual and the answer to your question is no. You find actual songs in BBG, BGU, ABGU and I am sure other courses but not this one.

Rick23

Blues Junior
the course teaches timing, rhythm, percussive elements, syncopation, etc. i don't think it misses anything you need to be a competent rhythm guitarist. when you get into the course, you will recognize most of the progressions from songs you know. China Grove, Maggie May, and others, but its not a song book. i have seen Griff mention that of all of his courses, this is the one he thinks everyone should take.

DaveJardine

Blues Newbie
i have bought so many rhythm courses that basically shows rhythm pattern 1 with a Em chord, then they go to rhythm pattern 2 with a Em chord and i reach to the end of the course and still Em chord
what i am looking for is at least a basic chord progression that goes with the rhythm pattern that would make it interesting

DaveJardine

Blues Newbie
pulled the plug
only thing though, it was available digital down load only.
Does the cd's have any thing different to the videos?

sdbrit68

Student Of The Blues
the reason its probably not said specific songs, is copywright..............hell, ultimate guitar gets threatened by Bob Seeger tabs are yanked down, I could only image some of the reations from artists if it was specific songs