Country (not Polka) Slow Blues in C

Ted_Zeppelin

I’ll agree with you so that both of us are wrong.
They said I couldn't do it but I am here to prove the doubters wrong:ROFLMAO:. I'm not really sure how "country" this track is but the title said it was country, so it must be. I took the first 2:33. The track is over 14 minutes long, so everyone can take a good chunk of it.

Country Slow Blues in C - TZ

Many Moons

Biking+Blues=Bliss
Doesn't sound very country to me TZ!! It definitely leans more towards the Blues side of the title.:) Nice track though, and a great start by you and Papa. You two have set the bar pretty 'dawgone' high at the start.
I'll have a stab at it later if I can find me a checked shirt.:D

Ted_Zeppelin

I’ll agree with you so that both of us are wrong.

Elwood

Blues
Country TZ?:sneaky: I bet it came from a county. :whistle: Very nice "pickin" partner!!!:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup: Papa brought on some tasty bluesy stuff, nice and lazy in places! :Beer:MM smoothing around on the TTT :cool:and Arty making all the nice tones,(y) yeah!

So, just popped on a fresh set of strings and according to my fancy new headstock tuner I'm good to go...so here

https://dl.dropbox.com/s/pysuub6mefyqf2a/csb in c-tz-pr-mm-am-ew.mp3?dl=0

That's Skinny, my thinline from 9:10 to 11:18. Plenty of room left.

Elwood

Blues
What did you do Paleo?:whistle: Starting off, your guitar tone sounds like a "one celled Hammond organism." :DNice stretching out that break,(y) the rest too! (y)(y) An electronic "sigh" at the end. (y) Cool :cool:

Paleo

Student Of The Blues
What did you do Paleo? Starting off, your guitar tone sounds like a "one celled Hammond organism."

I went down an octave for the last chorus.:confused:

And threw in the 2 & 6.:sneaky:

Interesting tone.

I'm always surprised how much different the tone is when I listen through headphones on my Android tablet than it was when I recorded it on my old iMac using a different set of headphones. It also sounds different on my old MacBook and PC Notebook.

And even when simply going down an octave.

I have no idea what kind of tone anyone else is hearing.:unsure:

We also each hear with different sets of ears.

But the tone I now hear on my tablet ain't what I was hearing originally.:rolleyes:

And for various reasons I can now only use Audacity on my iMac.o_O

I will always be thankful for your support.:)

Last edited:

Elwood

Blues
I will always be thankful for your support.:)
and you got it! I was just givin you a jab for fun since what I heard was a departure from what I might have come to expect. I do get what you are saying, everything I listen on sounds different. The more I listen the worse it sounds. I'm with you on the hearing too, lately I have a hard time hearing four letter words that start with "W". Jumping octaves, four note solos, what else you have in the bag? Good stuff Paleo.