Bugera?

Shodai

Blues Junior
My updated on this little V22 amp.

I ordered tubes. Waited two weeks for delivery and.... Nothing. Never delivered.

I called them. They were out of stock and awaiting a delivery to restock before shipping. Never let me know. I cancelled, and went to GC. Portsmouth, Nashua and Manchester all out of stock.

So I ordered from another vendor after checking that the tubes were actually in stock.

Waited a week. Tracking showed that the shipping label has been printed, but no further updates. I sent them an email with a screenshot of the tracking to make sure that it had, in fact, been sent, and that someone didn't print the label and accidentally leave it on a bench. they assured me that it had been shipped and that they would check with the delivery guy to find out if it had been mis-scanned.

Then something funny happened, later that day it showed that it was received by the carrier that day, and I got to watch the package make its way through the shipping process for the rest of the day, and the next morning, when it finally arrived!

I'm pretty sure that they forgot to ship it.

Be that as it may, it did finally arrive, the tubes have been installed, the amp is running perfectly, and sounds pretty good!

B.J.Thomas

Blues Newbie
I can’t speak to the Bugera I had the same tube itch as you a couple of years ago. I got the Monoprice 5 watt amp for $90.00, I love it and it’s still going strong. There are a lot of people on here that have purchased the 15 watt as well and it seems they all have positive reviews. Cowboy did an excellent review of it a while back on the forum but I can’t find it. For under $200.00 it may scratch your itch.