Bm slow blues

B

beauxPatrick

I know we have at present 2 to be finished, but I can't resist a good slow one. This is a 4 part, 24 each. I have done the 1st part so maybe we can let LuckyLarry and any other newbie to the thread have a piece of it.

Anyway, it's here for the taking...

http://www.4shared.com/audio/lU3UVvft/back_trak_Bm_X000_2.html?

bx

It's MP3 cause I don't have patience for Wav and with only 4 parts it shouldn't break down to much.

Jon3b

Blues Newbie
I'm always up for these, but I'm gonna sit back and let room for Larry and others that seem interested. Have at it  [smiley=beer.gif]

B

beauxPatrick

Yea,,, I think it is a good one for Larry to start with.... not to put any pressure on him, lol...

mpaq wanted in on one too. Maybe he can grab on to this one.

Or anyone who hasn't joined us yet... it is a good one to begin with... it's slow so you have time to think between notes and figure out your licks. And I think they sound so sweet when finished!

bx

S

sar2547

Downloading as we speak....As soon as the wife leaves for work I will have a go at it and see if i can do something. Thanks....

Chuck

Moderator (One of the Men in Black!)
Staff member
Yeah, I'm real busy right now so I'll sit bac a few days and give some of the other guys a chance to put something up.

I think it's time to hear from Ray again!

BBOP

Blues Newbie
Yeah, I'm real busy right now so I'll sit bac a few days and give some of the other guys a chance to put something up.

I think it's time to hear from Ray again!
funny you should mention him chuck!! jus p.m. him and he shud be up and running soon!! he sounds better!! ;)
thats tooo erriiieee bx! ive been worken that same track since yesterday!!! lol too funny!! good job bud [smiley=beer.gif]

Ray_UK

Blues Newbie
Yep, back in the land of the living!  :)

I'm in, I love these slow ones too Beaux.. time zones mean it's getting late for recording here. I'll have something within 24 hours, aiming for slot #2 but if someone wants that slot in the meantime I'll move up to #3  :cool:

Ray_UK

Blues Newbie
OK, here it is with my effort in position 2 [1.27 to 2.44]... such as it is  ;)

4Shared   http://www.4shared.com/audio/YahcYg5J/back_trak_Bm_XX00_2.html

Dropbox if you prefer not to wait & it works for you
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/24622645/back%20trak%20Bm%20XX00_2.mp3

You're up Larry... I must say it's great to share a jam with you after we worked BBG in parrallel  [smiley=beer.gif]

B

beauxPatrick

Ray.... you nailed it man.... great job!!!

It even sounded like the same player as mine... I liked it a lot.

bx

Ray_UK

Blues Newbie
Thanks Beaux, I caught your vibe [maybe something is begining to stick in the musical part of my brain at last  ;) ] I think we both love that slow blues sound!

I really enjoyed that one, given me back some confidence too as I fell down on the last one  :)

B

beauxPatrick

Yea.. I was listening and thought I had kept playing for a second. What a trick.

Definitely caught the vibe...

bx

Chuck

Staff member
I have been working on a few things that might fit, if nobody fills the bill, I'm here waiting!  I hope sar jumps in too!

Nice job Ray, the improvements are very noticable!  :cool:

Ray_UK

Blues Newbie
Thanks guys... I guess I do have to admit that wasn't exactly my first take  ::)

It is great fun though, I find myself wishing I had a lot more knowledge & skill to work with but I know that in reality you just can't rush experience. In fact doing this is the best way to 'gain' experience.

I love the slow blues sound particularly & listen to old style blues any time I can, but would love to get into some faster playing & riffs but that will be a while off yet. Hats off to all you guys here, you have great talent - I hear things here everyday that inspire me & that I'd have happily paid money to go see :)

Chuck

Staff member
Thanks guys... I guess I do have to admit that wasn't exactly my first take  ::)

It is great fun though, I find myself wishing I had a lot more knowledge & skill to work with but I know that in reality you just can't rush experience. In fact doing this is the best way to 'gain' experience.

I love the slow blues sound particularly & listen to old style blues any time I can, but would love to get into some faster playing & riffs but that will be a while off yet. Hats off to all you guys here, you have great talent - I hear things here everyday that inspire me & that I'd have happily paid money to go see :)

It will come my friend! Jumping out and getting involved like you have is the first step! You are doing great!

Jon3b

Blues Newbie

Glad to see ya back Ray. Superb efforts from both of you guys!
  You're right, it does take a little time to build up your technique, but it shouldn't be very long before you're burning up necks too. ;)