Bluesy D major - Complete

Ted_Zeppelin

I’ll agree with you so that both of us are wrong.
Here is another of the Elevated backing tracks. This one is in D major. I used a little bit different style of guitar sound on this one. It's a Helix patch with a rotary drum modulation added. I kept going back and forth on whether or not I liked it. Finally just went with it for a change of pace. I took the first 2:00.

Elevated Bluesy D major

Many Moons

Biking+Blues=Bliss
Wow!! You two are playin' with my brain!!:eek: That was like time travel. I was back in my youth, laying in the cornfield watching the clouds drift by, whilst listening to Thunderclap Newman on a transistor radio.:)

CaptainMoto

Blues Voyager
TZ,
That's out there:eek: but cool!

Paleo,
That's filled with emotion.
They do say Dm is the saddest of them all.
Well done.

PapaRaptor

Father Vyvian O'Blivion
Staff member
Wow!! You two are playin' with my brain!!:eek: That was like time travel. I was back in my youth, laying in the cornfield watching the clouds drift by, whilst listening to Thunderclap Newman on a transistor radio.:)

Must have been something in the water...
Or Something In the Air!

PapaRaptor

Father Vyvian O'Blivion
Staff member
Sounded great to me...besides, I am not sure that us mere mortals are prepared to hear what’s really going on in your head:eek::eek::eek:.
It's mainly voices speaking, but they all sound like either Neville Brand, Jimmy Durante, Louis Armstrong or Tiny Tim.

Mere mortals?

Last edited:

JohnF

Blues Junior
Here is another of the Elevated backing tracks. This one is in D major. I used a little bit different style of guitar sound on this one. It's a Helix patch with a rotary drum modulation added. I kept going back and forth on whether or not I liked it. Finally just went with it for a change of pace. I took the first 2:00.

Elevated Bluesy D major
I really liked that Ted. very melodic playing.