BLUES/ROCK LICK VOCABULARY #1

piebaldpython

Blues Junior
Griff just sent out an advance e-mail about a New course.

Very well done......great explanations...........and I think a great add to the library.

One complaint though. At times when I went to full-screen, the audio was fine but sometimes the video didn't match up or should I say, the video didn't move. Happened during the Intro and Straight Feel. Seemed to go away when I reduced the screen down from Full.

Griff

Vice Assistant General Manager
Staff member
Griff just sent out an advance e-mail about a New course.

Very well done......great explanations...........and I think a great add to the library.

One complaint though. At times when I went to full-screen, the audio was fine but sometimes the video didn't match up or should I say, the video didn't move. Happened during the Intro and Straight Feel. Seemed to go away when I reduced the screen down from Full.
Was that on the download version or streaming from the member area? I can imagine that might happen if bandwidth was scarce, but there's no technical reason from the perspective of the video file that would make that happen.

piebaldpython

Blues Junior
Was that on the download version or streaming from the member area? I can imagine that might happen if bandwidth was scarce, but there's no technical reason from the perspective of the video file that would make that happen.

I just clicked on the 1" x 2" box in the My Courses area. It's where you can look at the Intro and then just click on the Course Content. Hope this helps. I guess that's streaming?

I just looked in those areas tonite........in the same way.......and everything was fine.

Gotta say, it's really an outstanding course. Really liked how you set it up and then set up different variations.

Kudos.