BGU Question

GeorgeTullos

Blues Newbie
I was recently going through one of Griff's lessons on endings and turnarounds. I read that one of the bonuses of getting Blues Guitar Unleashed course is the 20 endings and turnarounds. Is this correct? I have the course and do not have access to any bonus. Am I missing something?

Paleo

Student Of The Blues
The original BGU had a bonus DVD with the 20 Turnarounds and Endings as well as a couple others.

When he upgraded to BGU 2.0 he offered those same "bonuses" as separate DVDs during the launch of the new version.

He has, on occasion, offered these bonuses durning other promotions.

If you purchased BGU at any other time, these "bonuses" would not have automatically been included.

They are available for streaming to AAP members.

You can always message Griff and he'll most likely arrange a deal so you can purchase them.

Last edited:

Rob63

Make It Your Own
When I got 2.0 last year I got the 20 End/turnarounds, Rut Busters, 4 Note Solo and Lessons From The Masters. I am thinking they are "freebies" tossed in with purchases. Could be wrong though.

Paleo

Student Of The Blues
From a previous post:

Just saw this thread and I can add that I never received the bonus materials with BGU 2.0 as a digital download option, I only gained access to them after becoming an AAP member. I just checked my course list today and do not have a link to download.

Griff's response:

They were bonuses, typically, for BGU 1 or 2 purchasers, but not always - just depended on the promotion going on at the time (some people got UBJ or the BGU Insiders Vault, for example.)

There's no rhyme or reason to it - like many things I do :)