Beachy Not Bluesy - Complete

snarf

making guitars wish they were still trees
A little chorus and delay, and this one was all kinds of fun. In where you left off and out at about 2:55ish where that little acoustic-ish interlude starts.

link

Last edited:

PapaRaptor

Father Vyvian O'Blivion
Staff member
Hey @snarf. You had a Studio One gotcha. The track is a 12 minute one and your upload only runs 5. We've all done it (at least I have), The track ending needs to be reset before you export.

BTW, sounds like you're homing in on a recorded tone you like and can use. I haven't listened to your entire solo yet, but the first part sounds really good!

Caboburt

No Bad Days
Nicely done snarf. (y)(y) Maybe you could re-record cause the track is 11 min long and there is only about 5 min total on your link?
Loved the tone and vibe.

PapaRaptor

Father Vyvian O'Blivion
Staff member
Sorry about that, y'all. Thanks for fixing it, PapaR! I guess it's back to S1 to see what I missed to be sure I don't do it again.
You're welcome.
Each song template has a fixed ending. It appears yours is set to 5 minutes.
When you get ready to export, S1 will export an entire track basically two ways, either between the start and end markers, which are at 0:00 time and 5:00 (and probably aren't visible by default in Prime). The other method is to export between loop start and end markers which can be set on a line just above the tempo line. When you export, the dialogue window that pops up allows you to set either start-end flags or between the loop markers. It's not intuitive nor obvious. As I said, most of us have done it at least once.

snarf

making guitars wish they were still trees
Went ahead and updated my link with the new (and corrected) full length track. Apologies again for that.

You ain't kidding that's not very intuitive. I had chosen to export from the start to finish marker not realizing that 5:00 was the end marker since it was 2 options below the one I chose. I ended up having to go into the song and drag that one to the end of the song. I'm sure that's not going to be the only time I do that. I think I saw you had a vid for setting up a template. Guess what I'm about to go watch. :thumbup:

Steve_Whant

Blues Junior