B B king chat and studio

TerryH

Blues Newbie
We just can’t get over the fact that you made such a go of it after you dumped us, Tom.

Seriously though, the BBC is very defensive about anybody seeing any of their content who hasn’t paid the license fee. Shame, it’s a really enjoyable 30 mins. As well as being a great guitarist BB was such an engaging character.

Silicon Valley Tom

It makes me happpy to play The Blues!
The YouTube video plays OK for me here in Canada. Maybe we're still considered part of the British Empire!
I shall pray for you! :) I have several relatives in Canada, as well as friends, and have always enjoyed talking to them. It somehow seems strange that we have more people living in California, than live in Canada.

Tom

Silicon Valley Tom

It makes me happpy to play The Blues!
We just can’t get over the fact that you made such a go of it after you dumped us, Tom.

Seriously though, the BBC is very defensive about anybody seeing any of their content who hasn’t paid the license fee. Shame, it’s a really enjoyable 30 mins. As well as being a great guitarist BB was such an engaging character.
Yes, this is an interesting country. So many came to our shores, because they would not obey the rule of law in their own country. In effect, we were formed by the misfits of the world. Such a great experiment. First we sent the missionaries to convert the heathens, then we passed out credit cards to everyone. That is a great means to keep people in line by putting them in debt, too occupied with survival to concern oneself with reality. :cautious:

Tom

david moon

Attempting the Blues
Yes, this is an interesting country. So many came to our shores, because they would not obey the rule of law in their own country. In effect, we were formed by the misfits of the world. Such a great experiment. First we sent the missionaries to convert the heathens, then we passed out credit cards to everyone. That is a great means to keep people in line by putting them in debt, too occupied with survival to concern oneself with reality. :cautious:

Tom
Well Tom- that's a bit over simplified. How about for religious freedom. Then there was that Irish potato famine thing. Lots or Europeans in mid to late 1800s just looking for opportunity and land. (Quite a lot of Germans in my family tree, as well as Quakers from colonial times.)

"because they would not obey the rule of law in their own country" might apply more to Australia. :Beer: