Anyone from Scotland on the forum?

HotLks

Blues - it's in me and it's got to come out.
Welcome DmacD! I've always thought it is great to be around people of like mind. Especially if it's something in common we LOVE. We all LOVE Blues!

See you down the road! :thumbup:

mountain man

Still got the Blues!
Welcome to the forum DMacD! Good to have you with us!! :thumbup:

Although I'm not from Scotland, my ex is. I really enjoyed my 2 week visit there crisscrossing the Country starting from Ayrshire to Dunfermline, St Andrews, Edinburgh, through the Highlands to Sky, Inverness, Alford (for a family reunion), and then all the way back to Ayrshire...... It was a great trip! I really enjoyed the Highlands after a rain the best!!

arock

Help! I'm a rock
Well, my ancestors were from Scotland, and I love Scotch Whiskey! Does that count? Welcome to the forum!

kestrou

Blooze Noobie
Faith and begorrah - my mothers maiden name is McBride - so I'm sure we're related somewhere! :)

Kevin

artyman

Fareham UK
Welcome from another of the UK mob down on the South Coast, as far as I can tell these are members from Scotland, not sure how active on the forum they are, there may also be others as not everyone puts a location in there profiles. We also have a BGU jam each year, here are links to previous years.

http://bluesguitarunleashed.com/forum/index.php?threads/bgu-uk-live-2015.5633/

http://bluesguitarunleashed.com/forum/index.php?threads/bgu-uk-jam-2016.16295/

always learning
Andy65
DavidC
Mike0709
RESTLESSNATIVE
Scottishblues
Shed97
Rosemary - Evanton
BluesStrat - Paisley
bmac47 - Edinburgh
calluminblack - Gretna
Captainforbes - Helensburgh
Dai-o - Callender
Dougie - Glasgow
Stewart C - Glasgow
Fender Bender - Linlithgow
Suilven - Highlands
Tayport - Dundee
tcmd - Livingstone

Jalapeno

Student Of The Blues
Hmmm... my grandpa McCulloch used to tell tall tales of a mythical place where the golf is played like the olde days and where the whiskey doesn't make your nose feel funny and they make up odd words like "wee bairn" and "haggis". Are you telling me that the place actually exists?

Oh, and welcome :)

Eric

Thatman

Playin' for the fun of it.
Welcome to the forum DMacD from DMcW I'm not from Scotland though but hey I hope that doesn't give you the Blues. :confused:

Rancid Rumpboogie

Blues Mangler
Welcome to the forum, DMacD!!!

You have found a brand new extended family here! Lots and lots of great folks all here to give you a helping hand and support!

2f1ea8d971bb760a7ffa4bfbd01ae523.gif
drummer-smiley.gif
band.gif
Guitar_Emoticon___Animated_by_satsukichan.gif

We gonna help you learn to boogie!

PapaBear

Guit Fiddlier
Welcome to the forum as Artyman pointed out lots of Scotts, but I don't know how many are active, Captainforbes is usually around