Another Noob

RickToms

Blues Newbie
Hello to everyone here. I am new member from Austin, TX looking forward to learning how to play the blues. I am a beginning intermediate player (that will probably need to relearn almost everything I know!) ;^) but I am committed to learning even though I am 67.

Otto

Blues Newbie
Welcome from Forney, Texas. I'm an even newer beginner at 75, also committed to learning to play guitar, and the Blues...

Otto...

Zzzen Dog

Blues Junior
Welcome Rick! Doesn't matter what age you dive back in... it'll come back to you and then some! You'll be amazed how rapidly you progress!

snarf

making guitars wish they were still trees
Welcome to the forum, amigo! Take a look around and join in the fun.

mountain man

Still got the Blues!
Welcome to the forum Rick! Good to have you with us!! :thumbup:

I pretty much had to drop everything I was doing and relearn using a new method as well. I'm sure that you are in good company with many of us! :Beer:

dwparker

Bluesologist
Welcome to the forum Rick! Good to have you with us!! :thumbup:

I pretty much had to drop everything I was doing and relearn using a new method as well. I'm sure that you are in good company with many of us! :Beer:
Yes, I second this. I think a lot of us on this site are in the same boat doing this.

Rad

Blues Newbie
Welcome

I’m kinda new also, kinda old also....I turn 69 in a month....gasp......

Lots of good stuff here to find. I have been playing for long time and Griff’s teaching program is the best I have ever found. You will enjoy it.