Annie's Lessons 10.1 and 10.2

david moon

Attempting the Blues
10.1 was fine. 10.2 is tough but you did well. I had the same reaction to that lesson- I've got to get close and then move on.

jmin

Student Of The Blues
Hey, Annie, nice work! Those are tough ones. I found that this lesson (I call the SRV Pride & Joy lesson) is
one I had to just move on from and then work it daily to try to get it closer. I think you got the concepts!

Ivan

Blues Newbie
Great work on both Annie.

I think the second one is a work in progress for many. You certainly have the basics and feel down on this one. The rest is a matter of refining and time. Keep it up!

:thumbup:

Thatman

Playin' for the fun of it.
Nice ones Annie, the first (10.1) is well done and dusted, the second, which is definitely a tougher one, is a great start and I know you'll polish that off in time. Can't say too much because your better than me and I should be doing more posting myself so well done and thanks for giving me a push. (y)

Annie it is commendable that you keep recording the lessons and pushing on. This rhythm will get more comfortable for you over time. I suggest that you keep coming back to practice it occassionally, and that you move on to the next bgu lesson. Thanks for sharing.

dwparker

Bluesologist
Hey, Annie, nice work! Those are tough ones. I found that this lesson (I call the SRV Pride & Joy lesson) is
one I had to just move on from and then work it daily to try to get it closer. I think you got the concepts!
This is what I am doing as well. This lesson has been kicking my butt. I get the concept, can play it, but it is still lacking. Time to move on, and just make sure I continue to spend 5-10 minutes on it every day until I get it down pat.