All hands on deck!!

snarf

making guitars wish they were still trees
Just a heads up, there’s a Longboard Strat up for sale on Reverb. It’s located in San Jose, CA
You're quicker than I...was just coming here to say the same. However, me thinks the seller is trying to take advantage of the high price of used gear at the moment. $3000 is a bit high for one of those. They usually run between $1500 and $2500 on there.

Longboard Strat Prices.jpg

Elio

Student Of The Blues
You're quicker than I...was just coming here to say the same. However, me thinks the seller is trying to take advantage of the high price of used gear at the moment. $3000 is a bit high for one of those. They usually run between $1500 and $2500 on there.

View attachment 12764

Well, it does say that every offer is welcome.

Zzzen Dog

Blues Junior

View attachment 12764
Where are you getting that transaction history from?

snarf

Where are you getting that transaction history from?
It's on the product page listing above the reviews . If you take a look on the right side of the individual listing page about mid-way down, there's a link to that product page. Click there, and scroll probably half way down...even has a nice little graph to accompany it. I always check it before I buy (or sell) anything on Reverb.

Product Page Link.jpg

snarf

Another one posted on Reverb. They're asking $2400 for it. It's on the high end of the scale, but it's in line with where they seem to sell. It's in Seattle. You might offer them $2k and see what they say. @sloslunas

jackderby52

Prehistoric blues knob (not newbie)
Seriously, a man of your means still hasn't pulled the trigger yet??? lol....

Keep in mind Steve, we can't take it with us!! Grab life while you still can sir!!

jackderby52

Prehistoric blues knob (not newbie)
Hey Steve, my financial strategy is have the last check I write bounce! :)...

Do the ruler of life check; take out a tape measure, lay out 100 inches or so... Put 1 finger at your current age, so say 65 for example, put it at 65 inches. Next, give it some thought where you are going to end up at? Be generous... Mark that with your other hand... Now, take a look at that BIG picture! Go get that 2k guitar and don't fret over a few hundred bucks!! :)...

Last edited:

Rancid Rumpboogie

Blues Mangler
I agree Steve. You are apparently a man of means, WAY better off than "mere mortals" like myself. You can't take it with you ... I have never seen a U-Haul behind a hearse. Well, except for my old band's band-wagon back in the 60's. It was a '48 Pontiac hearse with a 409 Chevy engine with 427 heads and mattresses and pillows in back ... with "The Awakening Fun Band" painted on the sides and back door in canary yellow psychedelic lettering. And we pulled a big U-haul with our equipment in it.

sloslunas

NM Blues
I agree Steve. You are apparently a man of means, WAY better off than "mere mortals" like myself. You can't take it with you ... I have never seen a U-Haul behind a hearse. Well, except for my old band's band-wagon back in the 60's. It was a '48 Pontiac hearse with a 409 Chevy engine with 427 heads and mattresses and pillows in back ... with "The Awakening Fun Band" painted on the sides and back door in canary yellow psychedelic lettering. And we pulled a big U-haul with our equipment in it.
Funny that you should say that Jim. I lost count on the number of times when you stepped up to help out a brother in some need. While money is one thing, the heart is way more important. You have shown that in spades throughout the years...

Steve

snarf

Made an offer and heard from the seller .I seriously doubt that we can make some sort of deal...

Steve
No worries. Sometimes you make the deal and sometimes you walk away. I'll keep an eye out and let you know when new ones show up.

Rancid Rumpboogie

Blues Mangler
Funny that you should say that Jim. I lost count on the number of times when you stepped up to help out a brother in some need. While money is one thing, the heart is way more important. You have shown that in spades throughout the years...
Steve
Thank you so much Steve. I can't do much for those in need, but I do what little I can. This is for you, Steve.
120130194_2435673573405294_6890142347786351766_n.jpg

Last edited: