A Thanks and Congratulations to Griff

TonyS

Blues Newbie
Griff

I'm not sure if this is the right place on the forum to put this but I had to stick it somewhere.  I just want to say a huge thanks for the SWS course.  Such a simple idea which you have developed into something awesome.  Only had the course a few days but loving every second I have been with it.  I do admit to  looking through the DVDs to get a feel of what is involved but MAN!!!....this has to be the best course ever to come out.  Thank you so so much for putting in all your time and effort over what must have been a few years to bring us this unique, simple but very impressive and versitile approach to making some great music.  The way you explain everything is so straight forward anybody (even me) can understand it.  I love the 2 camera's and the on screen tab...very very good idea.

As you can probably guess by now I am extremely impressed and can't sing your praises enough.  I would love to try but right now I have to get back to 4 little notes (5) that are making this holiday weekend so much fun.

Thanks Griff.  Take care mate.

Tony

C

Charlie_13

Thanks Tony for using up all the good lines to thank Griff for his work.
I have had so much trouble over the years trying to figure out the brain side of playing guitar. I'm one of those guys that need to figure out something before it will work with my hands or fingers. Griff has made things so clear and for a new guy like me thats important.
So to "Griff" thanks and what Tony said, goes for me too.

Griff

Vice Assistant General Manager
Staff member
Thanks guys, this sort of thing means the world to me. I can't wait to get started on the next thing. If only I had 52 hours in a day!

Griff

kgarkie

Been living the blues.
Yes, thanks Griff, I'm having lots and lots of fun with SWS.  And I especially like the long back tracks.  I like trying to fill that space with what I've picked up in the lessons.  More fun.  And after the past year I've had, I can use some fun.   ;Dz  :cool:

G

Garymcm

Griff,
I received my copy this moring when I went to the post office (6am).
its now 10.45 am and I've finished looking though the DVDs (I'm like that!!). Haven't even checked my work emails yet (had to get on this forum to say thansk and see how the Crossroads things went---bummmer!).
I can honestly say that i't's got me so enthused, that I'm sending out emails to my client that I'm out of range (phone and email) from 11 am and I'm going home to play - not telling them that though (there is some advantages of working for yourself).
So well explained and really, really useful, you really have a gift for teaching, most either have the teaching skill and no technical skill, or techical skill and cant explain it for squat. Your truly are exeptional in both. Thanks really seems inadequate.
I cant wait to get some more calluses.
I'll record some things when I get to it, but I'm off home to get into it.

Cheers
Gary

MikeS

Student Of The Blues
Staff member
Guys, Lesson 10 and solo 3 is really going to knock your socks off. Lesson 10 is Blues Box 1 +1 and the +1 is is a little two fret slide that gets you to the next version of the Blues box that you are playing, so that yo can easily play that box all over the neck. You are going to love it. IT is just fantastic for noodling.