5 MORE EBS Manuals!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Griff

Vice Assistant General Manager
Staff member
If you happen to have received one of the "micro manuals" and want a full sized copy sent to you I have some in stock for you.

Head over here:
http://5easybluessolos.com/5-more-easy-blues-solos-manual/

And just enter your email address that you used when you bought the course. The rest happens automagically.

Sorry the mixup and thanks for your patience.

Thatman

Playin' for the fun of it.
Thanks for the offer to send out a manual Griff but I also see that an A4 pdf is now in the Portal so I can put it on the computer screen or print out my sheets. Don't mind doing that and keeping your postal costs down.  [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

ArtDonn84

JAM FOR THE LAMB
Griff,

Thank you for the fast reply.  I entered my email address but did not find where I was suppose to put the purchase date you asked us to submit.  If you still need it, I bought it on August 30th, 2014 / Invoice #: 132019.

Again, thank you and finally almost finished with the 5 More Easy Blues and looking forward to the 5 More!  Timing was the biggest issue for me, but I count out loud and use a metronome as you have ALWAYS told us to do, and it really helps.  Plus the extra training video you put out regarding the timing was excellent.  YOU'RE THE BEST GRIFF, HANDS DOWN, THE BEST!   A Loyal student,  Art

Status
Not open for further replies.