4 Note blues combined with 2 other lessons

Griff,

I became a member of Acoustic Blues Unleashed and Slide guitar (both DV and digital) membership a few months ago and I watch your Facebook lessons and email lectures almost daily (BGU). I attached a photo I made from combining 3 or your lessons called

1. BB King “Let the Good Times Roll’ or House pattern

2. 3 Position Blues

3. 4 note solo

Even though some of the notes are not directly from G minor Blues patterns 1 and 2, I was wondering since everything is in the Key of G or G minor, could a nice blues solo or riff be made from combing the notes for those 3 lessons (see my attachment). The BB King House pattern would be G, A, C, D and E on the 8, 9th and 10th frets (strings 1,2 and 3): The 4 note solo would be on the first 2 strings between the 6 and 8th fret (G, F(Flattted7) Bb(flatted 3rd and C (IV): and the 3 position Blues in G would go from the 5th fret to the 10 fret 5-7-9, 7-9. 8-10 which would be (G-A-B, D-E and G-A).

Since it would be putting 3 or your exercises together to possible go “outside” the box patterns, do you think it would work OK. See photo below I made for this question

Thanks for any help with this

Dr. James Waldron (aka Dr. J)

bLI91L8PrwpnZERNPBJPZllbq