30-minute warning

dvs

Green Mountain Blues
Hey all, I didn't get the usual "We're live in 30 minutes" email this afternoon (so I got on late), wondering if it didn't go out at all or if it was just me. Or is google still having problems today?

PapaRaptor

Father Vyvian O'Blivion
Staff member
Hey all, I didn't get the usual "We're live in 30 minutes" email this afternoon (so I got on late), wondering if it didn't go out at all or if it was just me. Or is google still having problems today?
Not sure. Alan B said he didn't get one. I got mine exactly 30 minutes prior.

snarf

making guitars wish they were still trees
Count me as another that didn't get it. I got the 12-hour warning, but haven't seen anything since. Nothing in spam. Nothing that accidentally got trashed either. When I realized I must've missed the email, I logged into the webinar jam site (probably 45 or 50 minutes late), but it had already ended. Waiting on the tape now. And hoping that gmail was just being like the usps this time of year...slow.

mountain man

Still got the Blues!
I got both the morning and 30 minutes prior. I had a problem last summer where my email service was tagged as a spam source and I had to change my email address so I could continue getting BGU emails. Interesting that my alternate email provider is the same I had before but I just use a different address now. I use yahoo mail. So if you have yahoo mail that might also be your problem.