Latest Mars Rover Landed today

CaptainMoto

Blues Voyager
I Got to wonder what the planet Earth would do if Mars started landing Space Dogs (ROVERS)-----here ??/:eek::mad::eek::mad::eek:.
Ha!!!
Good question.
I think we'd either have the swat team blow it up or make it go viral on YouTube.
On second thought, probably both!

Then we could start a Rover challenge, everyone would have to show how they support the invasion by making a video of them welcoming the alien's.

That would be shut down by the FBI then...........
Of course, that's when we get to see where Mark Zuckerberg came from and we get to make Elon Musk king of the universe.

Oh yea...let's put up the lights on the landing strip now!!!

Last edited:

david moon

Attempting the Blues
Ha!!!
Good question.
I think we'd either have the swat team blow it up or make it go viral on YouTube.
On second thought, probably both!

Then we could start a Rover challenge, everyone would have to show how they support the invasion by making a video of them welcoming the alien's.

That would be shut down by the FBI then...........
Of course, that's when we get to see where Mark Zuckerberg came from and we get to make Elon Musk king of the universe.

Oh yea...let's put up the lights on the landing strip now!!!
Well since none of that is happening, what's your point. If you want argue that resources spent on space exploration could be better spent on something else- well make that argument.

Don't denigrate the accomplishments of the scientists and engineers that accomplished this.

MikeS

Student Of The Blues
Staff member
Well since none of that is happening, what's your point. If you want argue that resources spent on space exploration could be better spent on something else- well make that argument.

Don't denigrate the accomplishments of the scientists and engineers that accomplished this.

There is no more avid a space fan than I am and I don't see what you are complaining about. It's a joke man, lighten up.

blackcoffeeblues

Student Of The Blues
The 1st time I read this thread it reminded me of a song I wrote about a year ago.

"Nosey Neighbors"-Nosey Neighbors---why can't nosey neighbors leave their other neighbors alone.

#1---The creator looked down on his masterpiece that took billions of years to complete
His hands were caloused, his back was hurting, he had blisters on his feet
He sit down on his favorite cloud and looked out across his work
said I gonna give this project a name---I'm going to call it the universe.

#2---He poured himself a glass of grape juice his favorite relaxing drink
laid his head back on a silvery lined pillow to catch up on his sleep..
he only slept a couple hundred years when his cell phone begin to ring
he didn't want to answer it so he cursed that dag-gone thing.

"nosey neighbors--nosey neighbors --why can't nosey neighbors leave their neighbors alone.

#3---He checked out his caller I.D. and saw it was from the planet owner asscoitation of Mars,
one of his favorite planets he had created to supply the universe with candy bars.
Fred went on with a heated tantrum--"you got to do something about our neighbors to the East --they got this stupid erectors set and they actually think it's a dog digging holes in all our yards. they even call him "Rover"
You got to do something and you got to do it now---or were gonna show them what "The War of the Worlds" is really all about
but this time Tom Crusie ain't gonna be there to bail um bail um out..

Nosey neighbors; nosey neighbors -why can't nosey neighbors leave their other neighbors alone

That's not all of it. But I will stop there-I don't have my word sheet in front of me and lost the rhyme
on the last verse but you get the picture:Beer:;)

ChrisGSP

Blues Journeyman
I watched it live-streamed and it was bloody incredible. The cameras, the sound, multiple POV's. July 16 1969 in Technicolor Surround-sound.