New here, starting with BBG

jeffnesh

Blues Newbie
Hi from Denver, all...

Mid-fifties, life long aspiration, finally dove into guitar about 7 months ago, and worked through some online starter stuff (Fender Play, Paul Davids, etc.). Found this about six weeks ago. Really wanting to focus on the blues, both acoustic and electric, and connect well with the teaching style.

Working my way through BBG before Unleashed. Have a couple progress reports (Sitting Easy, Little Mary's Lamb) that I've managed to record and will upload as soon as I have a few posts under the belt.

Love the forum...lots to learn!

-Jeff

Elio

Student Of The Blues
Welcome to the group. Everyone here is incredibly supportive, so if you have questions never hesitate to ask.

MikeS

Student Of The Blues
Staff member
Hi from Denver, all...

Mid-fifties, life long aspiration, finally dove into guitar about 7 months ago, and worked through some online starter stuff (Fender Play, Paul Davids, etc.). Found this about six weeks ago. Really wanting to focus on the blues, both acoustic and electric, and connect well with the teaching style.

Working my way through BBG before Unleashed. Have a couple progress reports (Sitting Easy, Little Mary's Lamb) that I've managed to record and will upload as soon as I have a few posts under the belt.

-Jeff

Welcome to the Forum! Glad to hear that you are enjoying yourself.
On suggestion:
When you decide you are ready to move to your next course, look into the All Access Pass (AAP). It really is the best bang for the buck.
You get:
- streaming access to (but not ownership of) everything that Griff has to offer,
- 6 live group sessions with Griff every month on Theory, Technique & Gear. (worth the price all by itself)
- Golden Tickets - In two months you also earn a "Golden Ticket" that can be redeemed for actual ownership of any course. Once you use your ticket, your next two month period begins for your next Golden Ticket.
I don't think that anyone that has tried the AAP has regretted it.

jeffnesh

Blues Newbie
Thanks, all! And Mike, I have decided to go all in on the AAP (I really do like the style here). Only problem I see with that is focus and patience!

-Jeff

MikeS

Student Of The Blues
Staff member
Thanks, all! And Mike, I have decided to go all in on the AAP (I really do like the style here). Only problem I see with that is focus and patience!

-Jeff

Hah! Focus and Patience? Welcome to the club. I know I have the same problems.

david moon

Attempting the Blues
Sounds like BBG is a good place to start. You will soon find out if you should jump ahead to something else.

I also endorse the AAP because it's a great deal and also gives our teacher a steady revenue stream.

leftymike01

Blues Newbie
Welcome Jeff
AAP would be a great investment into your journey of learning all you can imagine Griff Hamlin
is a amazing teacher,And the people on the forum are very helpfully in any help you need along
the way. I'm so grateful that i found Griff's site,I don't need to bounce around to different site's
it's all here for what you well need.

MinorT

Got My Mojo Working???
Hi from Denver, all...

-Jeff
Welcome young man and enjoy.