Golden Ticket

Kimball

Blues Newbie
Hello Griff,

I've been an AAP member since 04April2018. I caught a couple of refences to a golden ticket recently, but I just found out what it is today. Why and how does one get a golden ticket? Do I have to sign up or subscribe to something? I read that it starts when you become a member of AAP. That would be me, if that's the case. Was there a roll-out email that I missed? Looking for info.

Thanks,
kb

MikeS

Student Of The Blues
Staff member
Hello Griff,

I've been an AAP member since 04April2018. I caught a couple of refences to a golden ticket recently, but I just found out what it is today. Why and how does one get a golden ticket? Do I have to sign up or subscribe to something? I read that it starts when you become a member of AAP. That would be me, if that's the case. Was there a roll-out email that I missed? Looking for info.

Thanks,
kb

Kimball, You automatically accrue Golden Tickets. From day one of your AAP membership, you will accrue one in 2 months. Once you "spend it" you will begin your next accrual period. If you have been an AAP member for more than 2 months, then you already have one. Just take a look at the bottom of the "My Courses" Page. You should see your Golden Ticket. Just click on it.

PapaRaptor

Father Vyvian O'Blivion
Staff member
Your message is timely. Here is an email Griff sent to the AAP members yesterday.

Hey there... Griff here...

Real quick, if you're someone who sees a "Golden Ticket" notice when you login to the BGU Member Portal...
Don't wait!
Use it!
There is no mechanism to "stack" those tickets...
I tried to make that clear on the information page about the AAP where it says:
You’ll see your first Golden Ticket just 60 days after you join, and once you use that one, you’ll see the next one 60 days after that, and so on...
But I'm hearing some confusion so I've added a little more verbage about it to that page to be clear.
So if you've got one, the next one will appear 60 days after you use the one you have... not just 60 days later... so use it now :)
As always, if you have any issues with that, email helpdesk@bluesguitarunleashed.com and we'll get you worked out.
You can also message me (user "Griff") on the forum if there is anything I can do.

Talk soon,
Griff