Empty Arms

CaptainMoto

Blues Voyager
Wow!
You've got that Zoom Zoom'n!(y)

Very well done Dave.:)

It's got that old country dance hall sound to it.:Beer:
Nice job on the instruments and your vocals fit perfectly.

(y)(y)(y)

Glad to see you've mastered that new Zoom.

Last edited:

CaptainMoto

Blues Voyager
I remember some of your earlier recordings and they sounded pretty good.
Then, I think you got frustrated with the new Zoom recorder and lost some of your mojo.

You're back!
(y)

Many Moons

Biking+Blues=Bliss
Gotta agree with Moto.(y) Great clarity and balance with the recording.(y) I think Moto is rubbing off on you Dave.:) I even hear brass in there!!! Well done brother, you're really getting the hang of that zoomy thing.:D

blackcoffeeblues

Student Of The Blues
OKEY-DOKEY---when I was talking about the treble I just meant on the horns. If anything, the guitar could have had a little less treble--Before I EQd it was WAY-WAY tingy close to unbearable....I did 3 different channel takes on the guitar Clean-Distorted-Delayed. I liked the 1st one best I added a little reverb and a little chours to it. The vocals is a different story-that was a BOOGER-just trying to come in on beat took several X 10---then when I did come in on beat it was ROUGH-but I wasn't about to go back in and do it again I did dual track it and that helped a lot. I'll be waitin". .

Last edited:

blackcoffeeblues

Student Of The Blues
I'll agree on a bit more brass, but go easy.
It's done---I put it into the master so it is pretty much untouchable now. The killer is, there was actually a piano in there but got over ridden by the bass and drums-you can hear a itsy-bitsy at the very beginning-after that it disappeared. Maybe next time if I ever come up with something else to record. Later