PRS Guitars 2021 Launch Party

JestMe

Student Of The Blues
Sounds like fun... I'm in. Remind on 1/14 will ya!? ;-) Thanks it looks really interesting.

matonanjin

Chubby, old guy trying to play some blues.
Sounds like fun... I'm in. Remind on 1/14 will ya!? ;-) Thanks it looks really interesting.
Chris, I'm sure you already know this. But if you sign up for it they will send you a reminder that afternoon. (That will take the pressure off me having to remind you:rolleyes::whistle:)

JohnHurley

Rock and Roll
I have some cash ready hoping to see PRS MT 100 amp announced. Worried though it will be way above what i have on hand ...

I have started looking at the PRS Dragon guitars and well i may need to stop looking!

matonanjin

I’m registered. Just got my new S2 McCarty 594 Thinline in custom Walnut finish on Wednesday. Amazing guitar.
Yes, it is an "Amazing guitar", at least it must be. The magazine I am going to tell you about is out of print so I don't know how to do it other than this. Over at the PRS forum was a discussion about the article in Guitarist magazine article about PRS' 25th anniversary. In that issue they reviewed your S2 . They gave it a 10 out of 10 Guitarist Gold! I've never seen them award a 10 before. I'm sure they have but I just haven't seen it. As i said, that issue is no longer available but I have the issue. If you're dying to see it we can figure out something. But then you already know it is an "Amazing guitar";):cool:

Montreal Guitarist

Blues Newbie
Yes, it is an "Amazing guitar", at least it must be. The magazine I am going to tell you about is out of print so I don't know how to do it other than this. Over at the PRS forum was a discussion about the article in Guitarist magazine article about PRS' 25th anniversary. In that issue they reviewed your S2 . They gave it a 10 out of 10 Guitarist Gold! I've never seen them award a 10 before. I'm sure they have but I just haven't seen it. As i said, that issue is no longer available but I have the issue. If you're dying to see it we can figure out something. But then you already know it is an "Amazing guitar";):cool:
What issue was it?

matonanjin

Chris,
Just a friendly reminder. (Whoops. I don't mean to sound like a bill collector:oops::rolleyes:)

Tonight. 7 PM your time. See you there.