All Access Pass for December 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

PapaRaptor

Father Vyvian O'Blivion
Staff member
From @Griff
Greetings!

Here's some info on this month's All Access Pass sessions...

The December All Access Pass Member Sessions are scheduled as follows:
  • 12/4 @ 2PM Pacific - Theory 1 - "Rockin' Around The Christmas Tree" analysis and soloing approaches
  • 12/7 @ 2PM Pacific - Technique 1 - "Rockin' Around The Christmas Tree" rhythm ideas, fills, riffs, etc.
  • 12/11 @ 2PM Pacific - Gear 1 - Creating the backing track for "Rockin' Around The Christmas Tree" on S1
  • 12/15 @ 2PM Pacific - Theory 2 - Starting to use your ear to solo
  • 12/18 @ 2PM Pacific - Technique 2 - Fix-Its
  • 12/22 @ 2PM Pacific - Gear 2 - Looping multiple layers
Of course, as always, they will be recorded so don't stress if you cannot make one or more.

You do not need to register for these sessions!

I've changed the notifications such that you will automatically be notified about 12 hours before each session, with a follow up reminder about 30 minutes before each session.

If you are an All Access member and didn't get the email or just need a memory jog:
https://bluesguitarunleashed.com/members/all-access/
If you're not an All Access Pass member, you can get more information here:
https://bluesguitarunleashed.com/all-access-details/

MikeS

Student Of The Blues
Staff member
I was wondering about the move to an hour earlier too. Maybe he likes the lighting at 4pm Central. LOL

david moon

Attempting the Blues
so all times are 2 PM Pacific
5 PM Eastern- kind of awkward, stay at work and watch, or it occurs during drive home, or we're all retired and no big deal.

david moon

Attempting the Blues
I was wondering about the move to an hour earlier too. Maybe he likes the lighting at 4pm Central. LOL
Griff is a hairy guy and may not like the "5 o'clock shadow" that shows in some of his videos.

Griff- I kid because I love and respect you.:)

Me-I can go for 3 days without shaving and nobody notices.

snarf

making guitars wish they were still trees
stay at work and watch, or it occurs during drive home
I used to have this problem with an old work schedule and AAP sessions. Figured out that I'd bring the session up on my phone before I drove out of the parking lot, bluetooth it through my hands-free, and just listen on the drive home. Couldn't interact with the session, but at least I was listening in real-time. Then, if it was a really good session or I wanted to listen again, I'd re-watch it after it got posted. Changed jobs and my schedule changed, so now I just watch (mostly listen) from the office while I'm working.

PapaRaptor

Father Vyvian O'Blivion
Staff member
Works great for me now. I've been attending a livestream nearly every evening at 7PM (eastern) have you ever thought about Amway? Several times I've had to make the choice of staying with Griff's closing comments or catching the entirety of the 7PM livestream. Now, I can not only catch them both, but I will have time to eat dinner as well!

david moon

Attempting the Blues
Works great for me now. I've been attending a livestream nearly every evening at 7PM (eastern) have you ever thought about Amway? Several times I've had to make the choice of staying with Griff's closing comments or catching the entirety of the 7PM livestream. Now, I can not only catch them both, but I will have time to eat dinner as well!
Life sometimes presents us with tough choices. Good to hear that yours have been ameliorated by this schedule change. :sneaky:

Last edited:

Steve Black

Blues Guitarded
From @Griff
Greetings!

• 12/4 @ 2PM Pacific - Theory 1 - "Rockin' Around The Christmas Tree" analysis and soloing approaches
  • 12/7 @ 2PM Pacific - Technique 1 - "Rockin' Around The Christmas Tree" rhythm ideas, fills, riffs, etc.
  • 12/11 @ 2PM Pacific - Gear 1 - Creating the backing track for "Rockin' Around The Christmas Tree" on S1
Of course, as always, they will be recorded so don't stress if you cannot make one or more.

I've changed the notifications such that you will automatically be notified about 12 hours before each session, with a follow up reminder about 30 minutes before each session.

If you are an All Access member and didn't get the email or just need a memory jog:
Hi Lloyd,

Will Griff post the chord tabs from todays session? And if so, where? Thanks a million in advance.

EddieLee

Blues Newbie
From @Griff
Greetings!

I've been U/E for 5 months, finally get a job, & I work until 4:30 CST, which means I get home about 5... just in time for this time change! 2020, get bent!

Status
Not open for further replies.