Messing with the "Will the Circle Be Unbroken"

blackcoffeeblues

Student Of The Blues
https://soundcloud.com/blackcoffeeblues/proocircwav

I put this on here yesterday then took it off.---it is 'Will the Circle be unbroken" and I TRED to touch it up a bit with some delay,.chorse, and dropped the db from -4 to -11.I personally don't believe it changed it that much.--I also put a VOC BOOST thing on it---I think that's means VOCAL BOOST--who knows. Still couldn't tame the loud guitar . it is what it is. By the way that's the 1st time I tried all that---did learn a thing or two, one of them is Mixing might not be my thing. I had to do it on the master instead of per channel. Might try that next. Later

CaptainMoto

Blues Voyager
I think this one sounds better.
When you figure it out, I'd say get into the vocal tracks and increase the level and you're there!
(y)

BigMike

Blues Oldie
Sometimes, effects can make the vocal sound off in the distance. If it was mine (wish it was its a great song!). I would just try a little delay that's timed to the tempo of the song, just enough so you can just hear the effect and try some reverb on the guitar to push that back a bit. But hey, what do I know .

Many Moons

Biking+Blues=Bliss
It's definitely a bit better than the original Dave. If you are unable to get control of the individual tracks again, you should go for a re-record from scratch, leaving plenty of headroom on each track so that you can balance them out better when putting your final mix down. You're retired now Dave remember???? You have all the time in the world to play and have fun.:D

CaptainMoto

Blues Voyager
It's definitely a bit better than the original Dave. If you are unable to get control of the individual tracks again, you should go for a re-record from scratch, leaving plenty of headroom on each track so that you can balance them out better when putting your final mix down. You're retired now Dave remember???? You have all the time in the world to play and have fun.:D
Dave......
Are you listening?
:whistle: