NGD (for Xmas)

BigMike

Blues Oldie
So my wife took me Xmas shopping today and bought me this. What an amazing woman, not just for the guitar but for her attitude and zest for life and the strength she gives me. Hard to believe that just a few years ago she was battling breast cancer. Love her so much.

Attachments

• 20201127_190845.jpg
    20201127_190845.jpg
    2.4 MB · Views: 74

Grateful_Ed

Student Of The Blues
Sweet score and a great guitar as well. ;) I love the trans black quilt/flame finish. I'm sure it is gorgeous in person as well. It does look a little lonely in that big ol' room by itself though.

BigMike

Blues Oldie
It is kept company by another 10 guitars under various guises but I thought it deserved a a photo on its own due to is beauty. Also, it is being Photographed against the wall of champions I.E Liverpool FC.
:sneaky:

Many Moons

Biking+Blues=Bliss
Wow!! That is one special woman, and that is one very nice looking guitar Mike.(y) Enjoy both for many years to come.:)

Elwood

Blues
Congrats Mike!!! (y) Sounds like you and your lovely bride have a good start on some happy holidays! :)
All the best!!! :Beer::Beer::Beer:

Zzzen Dog

Blues Junior
She sounds like a keeper, and the guitar too! Seriously though, a really good woman is hard to find and one who is a fighter and a lover... well they are rare.

Back to the guitar: The smoked finish on that PRS is lovely, and I'll bet it's one hell of a player!