Blues in G - Complete

Ted_Zeppelin

I’ll agree with you so that both of us are wrong.
Here is a nice little Blues in G to get the weekend started. This track is clean. It starts out a little quieter and then builds up as it goes and the repeats this build up several times. I want to wait for the "louder" part to record something with my new tele. It's about 13 minutes long, so plenty of room to jam to.

Blues in G Clean

Elwood

Blues
Last edited:

Elwood

Blues
Wow! (y) Sounds like you have a new friend there!!! :Beer: You guys sound great together!!! :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup: Looking forward to hearing you get to know the new tele more!!!! A fine start!:D
How does that neck feel? Betcha it ain't too bad for a guitar. :)

Now @dvs , we know you're out there somewhere. Sure be nice to hear that pretty new Hollowbody ll in your hands sometime!!!

Ted_Zeppelin

I’ll agree with you so that both of us are wrong.
It feels good. Didn't take too long to bond. I have been A/B'ing the thinline with my "old" tele. Both sound great but there are some subtle (and not so subtle) difference but that's a good thing. If they sounded exactly alike, there would be no reason to have both:D. The old tele is just so heavy and solid (well it is a solid body!) that it seems to have fuller, punchier tone. But that could just be my imagination also. At this point, I think both tele's will be getting a lot of love. Now I look up at the wall hangers and see a 335, a PRS and a strat staring back at me with an evil look in their pickups:eek::eek::eek:.

Last edited:

dvs

Green Mountain Blues
Now @dvs , we know you're out there somewhere. Sure be nice to hear that pretty new Hollowbody ll in your hands sometime!!!
Been busy with a few things but, yes, I am somewhere out there. Cover me, I'm going in.

**RECORDING**

(Edit: Still out there, making some progress but it's slow and I'm gonna have to break for lunch. I'll be back.)

(Edit: all done now, give me another minute then see below...)

Last edited:

dvs

Green Mountain Blues
Wow. That was rough, but fun. Great playing, all you who went before me! My fingers are bleeding, can't take no more, so here it is. I am at about 10:01 to 11:34

https://dl.dropbox.com/s/prp9unljdvuyzzn/Blues in G MS-PR-SW-EW-TZ-RT-DS.mp3?dl=0

The file got cut off somewhere along the line, ending in the middle of a chorus. I restored the end from TZ's upload starting at the end of Arty's. I took the next two choruses and there are two more left for someone to finish it off. Have at it, Someone!

Oh, yes. This is my PRS SE Hollowbody II, neck p/u through my real-life pedalboard [OD (Tumnus > Tube Screamer) > Tech21 Blonde amp sim > delay > reverb] and finally through my mixer into Studio One, nothing added by those last two (except possibly by accident).

Last edited: