I Call BS

sdbrit68

Student Of The Blues
You always hear song writers say, at the time we wrote songs about things we know, partys, fast cars and women.

Seriously, has any male song writer ever actually understood women ?
I mean come on, the only thing I have learned in 52 years about women is how to say
"I take responsibility"
"I am sorry"
" would a new car help "

Yet, here are songs I wrote back in the 80's, all about fast cars, partys, and girls

reading back over them, some of my friends should have staged an intervention

But, fun fact, in the 90's, two of them made the cut to a San Francisco thing where they put out a CD featuring local bands

IMG_0330.jpg

WilliamEnright

Blues Junior
Be good a really pretending to listen? Think I'll try to write a song about only needing a mammoth to hunt and a sharp stick for the job.

Grateful_Ed

Student Of The Blues
I was a big 'Little Charlie and the Nightcats' fan back in the day...still like them with Rick Estrin.

Ditto. I've seen a lot of them in Sacramento. Rick Estrin has always been part of the band. He kinda took over when Charlie Baty passed away.

BigMike

Blues Oldie
Trying to define women is a debate that could go on forever. My advice for what it's worth. Learn to keep your mouth shut, even when she is obviously on the wrong track. Learn to be patient. Buy her flowers. Love her like hell and don't criticise her cooking. Oh, and don't let her read the map!

sdbrit68

Student Of The Blues
Trying to define women is a debate that could go on forever. My advice for what it's worth. Learn to keep your mouth shut, even when she is obviously on the wrong track. Learn to be patient. Buy her flowers. Love her like hell and don't criticise her cooking. Oh, and don't let her read the map!

Funny thing, she is a New Yorker, I am the one that gets lost, she can find her way anywhere

WilliamEnright

Blues Junior
Thinks to self 'Is the right side the left side, so the right side the wrong side, and the near side is the one furthest away from me but the off side is closest, so am I always off side when driving'? 'sooo that's why she shouts at me when I'm behind the wheel'.